Rules & Policies
Gymnastics Divine's Rules & Policies
Our number one rule for everyone to follow the "Golden Rule": Please do unto others as you would want them to do unto you!
*We expect all parties involved to communicate and treat each other with courtesy and respect. If you are unable to do so it will be understood that you do not wish to be remain a part of our program!
The following rules are for the purpose of maintaining a safe, healthy, and positive environment for all!
All PARENTS who have children in our program MUST join the "BAND" communication app. It will be used to post notes, information updates and reminders . Failure to do so could result in loosing your space.
On the BAND you can private chat questions with Shelly Long/Wed Classes, Brenda Merriman/Team, Cassondra DeLancey/Monday Short Term
1) Hair---should be pulled away from the face. This safety rule is for students and teachers. Hair should be styled so that when rolling backwards it does not inter fear, side ponytail, braids or ponytail at the base of the neck all work well.
2) Attire--all girls are required to wear a leotard, workout shorts of pants maybe worn over the top. Bare feet, no shoes or socks, socks slide on the tumbl traks. Boys in the long term classes should wear a one piece gymnastics shirt or compression workout shirts are fine. No gum, watches, or jewelry (post earrings are ok)
3) Class payments--made out to Gymnastics Divine. Payments remain the same amount each month regardless of illness or vacations.
4) Return Check Policy---$25 fee if a check is returned for non-sufficient funds.
5) Payment Box- There is a payment box at the front desk or mail to:
Gymnastics Divine--- 1106 W 3rd Street Dixon IL, 60121. There also a drop box in the outside entrance for payment drop off
6) Payments- each family will receive payment slips with registration folder. It is imperative that you fill in and give us your payment slip. No payments cash or check should be sent with out a payment slip.
***Payments and late fees--- All fees are due the 5th of the month or the first week of the new month. Please send a post-dated check with the date circled if you need to meet this obligation. The check will be held until the date circled, you must remember to circle the date on the check. Late payments will receive an automatic late fee after the 15th unless you communicate with us. A phone call or written note works. Please, please be a good team player and communicate, it helps eliminate problems.***
7) Parent Watch--- Parents may watch only during watch week, these dates are listed here & on the calendar. There will be signs posted on the doors to remind you of the upcoming watch day. You may however, come in the last 15 minutes of class to listen and learn what your child is doing. If you have special circumstances please communicate with us. During "Watch Week," please encourage and show positive support for your student, we are here to "build up" not to "tear down."
8) Snow Days-- We will follow the Dixon Public Schools, if school is cancelled or online class is in affect due to weather for the then they will also be cancel. Cancellation will be announced on the front of the website, on FB and on
11) Student Pick up-- There is a drop off/pick system in place for all to follow. Staff will be assisting with escorting kids. We ask that all drivers please be prompt. If you are going to be reasonably late please call or text 815-677-0825 the cell number.
12) Withdrawing-- Please be courteous and let us know 2 weeks in advance. Thank you!!!
13) Communications & following the Calendar-- It is your responsibility follow the BAND this are important forms of communications for all of us. The BAND has a "chat" for private conversations/ questions. We expect everyone; students, staff & families to follow the same game plan so, everyone please use the BAND
14) Insurance-- we must have proof of your medical insurance on file for class participation. This info must be included with registration info
15) Returning students, remember you must return in September to be eligible for the end of the year awards, handed out in May.
16) Remember to be a good example and treat everyone with Respect. Your children are watching you!
© 2022 Gymnastics Divine - All Rights Reserved